Summary: We are a dynamic, strong, and stable general contractor with a culture focused on safety and growth. We build, rehab and renovate everything related to the Water/Wastewater industry: WWTP, WTP, pump stations, lift stations ect. Due to expansion and a growing backlog of work, we are seeking Construction Manager with Water and Wastewater construction experience. Ideally the candidate would be in either Raleigh, NC or Chantilly, VA, but we are happy to help with relocation as needed.
The W/WW Construction Manager should have a background in water/wastewater construction, RFIs, submittals, change orders ect.
The W/WW Construction Manager will work with the Operations Manager to manage construction projects.
The Water/Wastewater (W/WW) Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all areas of construction related to the water/wastewater facilities
- Managing RFIs, submittals, change orders ect
- Coordinating schedules, field personnel and equipment
The Water/Wastewater (W/WW) Construction Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3-6 years of experience
- Background in Water/Wastewater (W/WW) construction
- Experience with WWTP, pump stations, lift stations is preferred
- Experience managing crews and budgets
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands on experience
- Competitive salary + relocation if required
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401K, insurance, PTO