We are currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Team Leader in Columbus, OH
This role is responsible for overseeing both technical staff and those in project management roles. They will be tasked with managing staffing levels for the forecasted work, resource levelling, staff engagement, technical excellence and quality, and all operational activities ensuring the team functions at an optimal level.
Additionally, they will be responsible for the growth of their team through development of existing staff and recruitment of additional staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects on time and within budget. This individual will be measured relative to the team's project net revenue, project PF compared to budget, as well as other metrics such as utilization, voluntary turnover and growth.
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
* Professional technical licensure is required or equivalent professional experience
* A minimum of 10 years of experience (combination of project management and technical leadership) with proven success as a leader
* Proven ability to build/grow a team
* Technically astute and strategic in thinking to properly position the team for strong technical and financial performance and client satisfaction
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* An articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups
* Ability to resolve matters timely and lead initiatives/projects to completion with a sense of urgency
* Ability to inspire, motivate, build, and manage relationships across the company, and influence decisions from the top down and bottom up
* Trustworthy with the ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive information or situations with discretion
* Strong experience with project budgeting