A small but steadily growing firm, dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and trust, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to continue the growth of the Water/Wastewater team. With your own office space housed in a beautifully designed building, a generous compensation package, and a diverse group, you will be inspired and driven to achieve the very best results for the company.
As the Senior Project Manager you will:
- Lead a team of highly skilled Project Engineers
- Have a proven track record of winning projects
- Manage small to large diameter pipeline projects
- interact with clients to maintain and win business
- Provide technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentor engineering staff to enhance design capabilities
- Be responsible for scale, schedule, budget development
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key decision makers in our clients' organizations
- Demonstrate good tenure in previous positions
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering
- 10-15 Years of Engineering experience
- A Professional Engineering license in the state of Texas
- The ability to win projects in Dallas
- Excellent communication, networking, and team-building skills
- Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for municipal clients
- The ability to travel domestically and/or internationally travel if required, depending on workload and project demands.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.