- Bachelor's Degree.
- 13 years of related experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental or chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- Previous experience working on and managing projects for municipal water resources, wastewater, drinking water, conveyance clients.
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Excellent communication, networking and team building skills.
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Master's degree.
- Previous experience working and managing projects for municipal clients in, the greater Austin market.
- Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for municipal clients.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning.
- Significant experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Possesses deep knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Ability to interact with many people, and process a large volume of requests as necessary.
- Excellent personal computer skills including expert knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.