This well established firm is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to work on planning and design projects associated with municipal water, wastewater, and reclaimed water infrastructure systems in their Indianapolis office.
The position offers a very competitive salary and the opportunity to work on rewarding projects alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people.
- Prepare and oversee development of design drawings, technical specifications, reports, cost estimates and project deliverable.
- Provide technical support throughout all project stages from request for proposal through final design and construction.
- Manages projects with respect to scope, schedule, budget, and project staffing.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- May coordinate the work of less experienced engineers, technical assistant drafters, and others who may assist in specific assignments.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an applicable engineering discipline, Masters preferred (e.g., Civil or Environmental).
- PE licence.
- 12-20 years of experience with planning, designing and permitting water/wastewater utility facilities and associated components.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interface with clients.
- Interpersonal skills, effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.