I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join an experienced team to lead and deliver challenging wastewater and water treatment projects throughout Ohio.
The team has been on the forefront of developing complex and innovative solutions for our clients, regionally and nationally, to address ageing infrastructure, growth, and advancements in technology in a time of less predictability, regulatory changes and funding challenges.
The company has been providing services to the Midwest market for over 25 years and is a leader in wastewater and water treatment, asset management, addressing emerging contaminants, implementing digital water and analytics, performing alternative delivery approaches, master planning, and innovative resource recovery opportunities.
To enhance and support our outstanding team, we have a great opportunity for an exceptional individual who demonstrates technical, project management and client leadership skills. Join us if you are interested in:
* Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major local and regional wastewater and drinking water projects.
* Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff to enhance our water/wastewater design capabilities.
* Taking responsibility for scope, schedule, budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed.
* Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
* Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key decision makers in our clients' organizations.
* Finally, working for an outstanding national organization whose vision is to be client focused, employee centered, technically superior, independent - to provide excellence and to deliver a legendary client experience.
Regular Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 10 years of related experience.
* PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
* Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
* Professional engineering (PE) license, strongly preferred.
* Previous experience working on and managing Wastewater or water treatment projects for municipal clients in the Midwest regional market.
* Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering, or related degree.
* Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
* Previous experience working directly with clients.
* Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for municipal clients.