The Senior Water Wastewater Engineer will lead work in close collaboration with the entire company to expand the water business line. The Engineer must also have technical knowledge and background to provide technical support on related engineering tasks.
* Manage the successful and timely delivery of challenging and multi-disciplinary projects;
* Work closely with other teans to leverage our technical resources and knowledge for servicing clients;
* Coordinate and provide support for our existing work and future opportunities in the water and/or wastewater;
* Provide the highest quality of service to our municipal clients by possessing exceptional technical and managerial skills in the design, construction and operations of water and/or wastewater facilities and related infrastructure;
* Check performance or conformity with plans and specifications through field inspection and testing;
* Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports, and electronic deliverables;
* Assist with studies and alternative analysis;
* Assist with selection and design of trenchless construction alternatives and/or rehabilitation techniques;
* Develop understanding of regulatory and permitting requirements for a variety of jurisdictions;
* Assist with the development of permitting exhibits and permit applications;
* Duties may also include field activities such as field reconnaissance, site investigations, and/or site observation activities.
* Provide training and mentorship to junior staff.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar field
* 7 years of experience
* PE license