LVI Associates are working with a national Civil Consultancy, who have a great reputation in the Texas area. They compete for the top water/ wastewater projects in the area, such as treatment plants and large diameter pipelines. They have a large backlog of projects, so there are projects ready and waiting for you to start on straight away.
They are looking to expand their team and hire a Project Manager in their Austin office. This individual will have great opportunities for progression, and will get great support and training to achieve their goals. This firm also offer a hybrid working schedule and flexibility to work from home. They also have great benefits and a very competitive bonus package.
- Manage the budget and schedule for multiple engineering projects
- The Project Manager will serve as the Engineer of Record and technical lead for his/her own projects, in most cases
- Communicate with clients, sub consultants, contractors, and other professionals as required for the completion of the project
- Develop of project scopes of work, budgets, and schedules based on initial feedback from the client, and negotiation of any revisions and/or changes to the work during the course of the project
- Assist other Project Managers in the daily and weekly allocation of junior engineering and production staff on active projects, managing individual workloads based on project deliverable and priorities
- Oversee and coordinating the activities of the project team
- Prepare and/or reviewing technical engineering specifications and cost estimates; coordination with in-house construction administration staff
- Provide feedback to junior engineering staff on standard design engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Provide direction and feedback to field personnel on specific construction requirements, visiting construction sites and providing field observation as necessary
- 8+ years of Civil Engineering experience
- Extensive experience with Water/ Wastewater projects including treatment plants and pipelines
- Project Management experience
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- PE licensed in Texas