A Nationally recognised 100% ESOP-owned company who pride themselves in their employee first mentality, are looking for a Project Manager to lead a group of technical experts. The firm is known to work on a vairety of large waste-water projects and hold a great reputation in the market.
A Project Manager will need...
- PE license
- 5+ years, working on water/ waste-water projects
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
- Oversee a team of engineers and work on projects from start to finish
- Meeting clients expectations and needs
- Manage and develop budget, schedule, and quality requirements across multiple disciplines for a project
Whats in it for you?
- Be at the forefront of large projects; expand your portfolio
- Work with a well diverse team on an array of projects
- Flexible schedule
- ESOP Program: Stock ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Join a Employee centric company
If you're interested in hearing more, then apply now!