We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Dallas. This will be for an international consulting company that does both public and private work. They recently reached 1000 people and continue to grow and they have an 18-month backlog of projects affording you plenty of stability. They are recognised as one of the best companies to work for and employees are compensated well for their contributions. The right candidate will have:
- PE License in Texas
- Bachelors Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- A minimum of five (5) years water/wastewater design experience
- Some project management experience
- Driver's License
- Willingness to travel
Duties will include:
- Managing the budget and schedule for multiple engineering projects.
- serving as the Engineer of Record and technical lead for their own projects
- Communication with clients, sub-consultants, contractors, and other professionals as required for the completion of projects
- Developing project scopes of work, budgets, and schedules
- Assisting other Project Managers in the daily and weekly allocation of junior engineering and production staff on active projects, managing individual workloads based on project deliverables and priorities
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of the project team
- Preparing and/or reviewing technical engineering specifications and cost estimates
- Providing feedback to junior engineering staff on standard design engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.