We are a collaborative holistically minded, team of approximately 100 employees in 4 Ohio offices who work globally with other offices on a range of projects using technology to define urban improvements. The Columbus and Cincinnati offices are hiring experienced Project Engineers for our Civil/Land Development and Water Resource sectors in Ohio.
Most of the things you'll work on:
- Work directly with a project manager to assist with the completion of construction documents for site development, water resources, and/or civil projects
- Preparation of construction documents, calculations, and reports for public or private clients
- Experience with single site and municipal type projects.
- Experience with the development of construction documents for public sector clients including cities/counties/water districts etc.
- Lead the design effort of public infrastructure roads, sidewalk, stormwater and utility improvements
- Lead the design effort of subdivision master plans, grading plans, and utility plans for new developments and redevelopments
- Ability to develop and mentor staff
- Proficient skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Working with municipalities on permits
You'll need to have:
- Licensed (PE) Civil Engineer - OR EIT - OR be able to sit for FE exam within 3 to 6 months
- 0 - 8 years experience in the Civil/water Resources sector.
- Proficient skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- MicroStation ability not required but would be considered an asset
- Ability to work well with team members
- Good communication and client relationship skills
- Robust Extended + Medical Benefits
- 401k Match
- Participation in Incentives Program
- Remote Work Options or Hybrid WFH-Office Schedule depending on the needs of the business
- Coverage of Licensing Fees and Annual Dues to Professional Associations
- Professional Development & Self-Directed Learning Resources