A top heavy civil general contractor in California is seeking a Project Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in water treatment. This GC is one of the best in California, and due to them recently winning a good deal of work they are actively hiring! They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Engineer
- Very strong background of water treatment experience
- Experience with a water treatment GC
- Very strong background working on water treatment plants or in underground wet utility work
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- The ability to work nearly ANYWHERE in California
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, please don't wait to apply!