About the company
Are you looking to work within a diverse environment, want to work within a family focused company, have a passion for water/wastewater!!!
My client is looking for a hard-working and genuine individual to take the reins of a project engineer role with one of the most efficient and cost-effective wastewater companies within Tennessee.
- Planning and designing wastewater projects
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Ensure that each project is done as cost-effective and sustainable as possible
- Ensure that all clients requirements are interpreted
- Lead a team of engineers effectively
- 401k - 3% match up to 2K
- 120 hours of PTO - pro-rated at 10 hours a month as the year goes on
- 11 holidays that they observe
- You can take Friday off if you take the 4 hours and spread them across the week
- Bonuses in December
- Travel costs are covered
What kind of person we are looking for?
- Open for relocation
- Management is required to be in everyday
- Family orientated
- Preferably have a PE (Professional Engineer License)