This role will offer the opportunity to leverage an established, well-respected Texas Water Team and specialized industry experts locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow this Facilities Team Leader to have a direct impact on maintaining and growing the firm's legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients throughout Texas.
- Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team to design and deliver complex water and wastewater facility projects.
- Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Senior Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Business Development: must assist the Central Texas Water Business Team Leader to develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team throughout Central Texas.
- Client Service Management: must develop and maintain a healthy network of clients throughout Central Texas.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire.
- 8 or more years' similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market.
- Working knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Strong communication skills and public speaking ability.
- Master's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 5 or more years' similar experience in supporting municipalities in Central Texas.
- Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics.