We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Leader to lead client engagement and business development for municipal water services for multiple private, municipal and state agency clients across the Midwest. We have worked on some of the largest infrastructure projects for major clients throughout the region and are looking for someone who will help continue this tradition through both the management of existing client portfolios and the development of strategies to grow business with new clients.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to our mission by:
* Developing client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for new water, wastewater and environmental business in the region.
* Aligning firm-wide strategies with local business development activities.
* Being responsible of the overall financial performance of projects within a client portfolio.
* Being a highly visible advocate of the business through active participation in professional and industry organizations.
* Assembling and leading client and project teams to meet client needs and project requirements.
* Developing and managing proposal efforts and presentations.
* Negotiating critical issues with clients and potential teaming partners and subconsultants.
* Development of technical approaches and strategies.
* Assisting on individual projects and meeting billable hour targets.
* Meeting annual sales goals from both existing and new clients.
* Managing business development budgets and costs.
* Engaging in routine coordination with other area client service leaders and internal business units to meet business objectives.
* Following and implementing our standardized business practices.
* Participating in our training program to reinforce core competencies of the client service leader position and obtain requisite certifications within 6-months of onboarding.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 12 years of related experience.
* Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
* Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* 12 years of experience with municipal water or wastewater projects since obtaining Bachelors degree.
* Previous experience winning/managing. water/wastewater projects in the Midwest
* Strong client relationships with water/wastewater clients in the Midwest water market.
* Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline and/or Professional Engineer (P.E.) certification.
* Strong interpersonal, time management, organization, and listening skills.