Being ranked as one of the top places to work in Denver, my client is looking to continue building out their water/wastewater division out of their Denver Office.
This firm is known for great career progression through their mentorship programes and has a great company culture, due to their strong ESOP structure which has seen huge success.
The role itself is working on a team of 10-15 engineers/managers and you would be responsible for the designing projects from start to finish, manage aspects of some projects and progress towards project management.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Analyse and problem solve complex water/wastewater issues, and providing the technical solution
* Working to provide cost effective solutions to huge projects in the Denver area
* Being proactive in learning new skills
* Professional Engineering license is a must
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant post education experience in Water-Wastewater Engineering
* Experience with the design of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems and sewage pump stations OR water treatment and potable water
If you are interested please apply through the link or to learn more about the role you can contact me on :
720 865 6569