We have a current opportunity for a Water Resources Technical Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex leading a production team on a number of civil projects in the region.
The company is already a leader in the southern market and they are aggressively driving the growth of their operations. For the right person the company will offer generous compensation and benefits, a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work directly with the greatest engineering minds in the industry! The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Resolving both technical and design problems, coach, train,
- and mentor design and CAD professionals
- Liaising between the Designers, CAD Technicians, and Project Manager
- Designing and producing civil engineering construction documents (site plans, utility plan/profile, stormwater management facility CDs, design reports, specifications)
- Designing site and civil utilities (water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, HGL modeling, fire flow design, and storm water management and dentention)
- Coordination with typical mechanical utilities (gas, steam, chilled water, high voltage, emergency power, communications duct banks)
- Site grading, earthworks, and sediment/erosion control design and permitting
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.