A well established firm throughout the Southeast, are looking to expand their water department ahead the large variety of projects they have scheduled throughout 2023. They are seeking a highly motivated project manager to inherit a well established team.
- Perform and conduct hydrologic analysis, water quality analysis, hydraulic analysis
- Ability to use Auto CAD 3D and other appropriate design software's
- Preparation of hydrologic/hydraulic models
- overseeing and working on projects from start to finish
- 6+ years of experience in the industry specifically in the water space
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- Previous experience in Hydraulics and Hydrology models.
- Join an award winning company and be at the forefront of many exciting projects
- Generous PTO and Bonus plan
- Excellent mentorship and and work culture
If you're interested in learning more, then apply now.