A mid-sized Colorado firm are looking to expand their water resources team with a PE/PM position. The firm is well established across the front range, with exciting projects across water resources and other civil engineering disciplines.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- An ideal candidate will have experience in hydraulic modelling and analysis, stormwater or similar relevant water resources experience.
- The role involves working across multiple phases of the project, with opportunity for mentorship of junior staff.
- Experience with associated modelling software (e.g. StormCAD, HEC-RAS, etc.)
The firm has a tight-knit, family-oriented feel and are offering some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive 401k match, with immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible working environment
- Access to a diverse array of projects
- Supported progression - the team are looking to grow in the direction of its engineers, with progression and project targets laid out by you
If you have a PE license, feel free to apply, or reach out to hear more on: