A 100+ year, international firm are looking to bring on a Senior Water Resources Engineer, for a remote opportunity.
The firm are known for their excellent client service, niche projects which will push you technically but with industry renowned support.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- H&H design and analysis
- Floodplain management for riparian environments
- Canal and channel design and groundwater analysis.
- Drainage and grading, storm/ sanitary sewer systems, pond, or similar areas of surface water engineering
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plan
- Access to the newest and best technology, including renewable energy solutions
- Competitive base salaries.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship scheme for children of employees
- Guaranteed yearly bonus
If you have a PE license and are interested in knowing more, please reach out on: