We have a current opportunity for a Water Resources Project Engineer in the Civil/Environmental sector with a leading civil consultancy in Dallas. This company is seriously committed to investing in diverse and talented people and recognizes the importance of providing a workplace that supports an inclusive culture, drives innovation and growth, and empowers their staff to thrive.
The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- the planning and design of water and wastewater projects, including conveyance and treatment;
- mentoring junior staff and preparing work schedules;
- overseeing the production of reports, plans, and specifications for design projects;
- assisting the project manager with client management, project scope development, project planning, organizing, team leadership, financial management, project quality control, and delivery;
- maintaining healthy client relationships and using solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar degree with relevant experience is required.
- 5-8 years' experience in environmental/water resources engineering, consulting for local government/municipal or industrial clients.
- P.E. License in Texas.
- Exceptional in written and oral communication.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles related to water and wastewater conveyance and treatment.
- Proven experience in developing project plans, anticipating, and addressing project issues, leading meetings with clients, and directing the completion of technical reports.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.