We are currently seeking a Water Resources Engineer in our Columbus and Cincinnati offices. As a Water Resources Engineer/Project Manager, you will perform hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for stream channel design, bridges, culverts, water and wastewater projects. This position will routinely contribute to the ecosystem restoration (wetland and stream channel) design group, but will also be engaged on stormwater management projects, green infrastructure, perform dam safety assessment and rehabilitation design, and conduct floodplain and drainage studies. You will perform engineering calculations and produce engineering drawings on a variety of water resources related projects. This person will interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials and will impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience with water resources projects in one or more of the following areas: stream and wetland restoration, hydrology and hydraulics, stormwater management and compliance, dam safety engineering
- Demonstrated experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HydroCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience producing engineering drawings;
- Writing skills and preparation of technical reports; and,
- Rosgen certification and experience with EPA SWMM are preferred, but not required.