An employee-owned, multi-disciplined, and national engineering firm is seeking a talented Wastewater Infrastructure Senior Project Manager in North Texas who will excel at leading a team consisting of experienced design engineers and CAD technicians. Due to exponential growth in the last two years, they are strategizing plans for leadership succession in their group - bringing in Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to manage their flagship projects.
A key player in the US water industry, they have saturated the Texas market in terms of business development, recently winning exciting treatment plant and pump station projects with some of the biggest municipalities in the Metroplex.
Proudly sitting in the upper 25% of ENR's Top 500 design firms, provide the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. And this company walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance!
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Technically competent with water/wastewater engineering and civil engineering
- Ability to manage scale, budget, and schedule for a team of project engineers (across multiple disciplines), design engineers, and CAD Technicians in the development of various Water Business Line projects
- Management of multiple concurrent projects
- Budget management including the development of detailed project instructions, scope of work, level of effort, and associated man-hour estimates
- Responsibility for time management and work product quality
- Delivery of written and oral project reporting for clients and Team Leader. e.g., design status reports, upcoming milestones, project accounting, etc.
- Preparation and delivery of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10 or more years of similar technical experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas
- Previous experience leading designs including detailed plans and specifications for water and wastewater projects
- Strong knowledge base of engineering principals pertaining to water and wastewater infrastructure
- Basic understanding of multi-disciplined practices (i.e., process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & control) required for the implementation of water/wastewater infrastructure improvements
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.