Project Manager/Sr. Engineer
We are accepting applications for an experienced Project Manager/Sr. Engineer to join our growing engineering group in Atlanta, Ga area. Typical assignments will include project management and lead process engineering discipline related tasks associated with all facets of municipal water, wastewater, and stormwater related projects from planning, designing, and overseeing construction management.
Specific responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Researches and develops sound technical solutions to develop solutions associated with water, wastewater, and stormwater related facilities.
- Wastewater process knowledge and experience required.
- Large conveyance design is preferred.
- Atlanta area experience preferred.
- Prepares preliminary and contract documents design.
- Manages design team with multiple discipline leads.
- Manages technical staff to provide technical services and construction phase services.
- Maintain project controls.
- Manages and assumes lead on all communication with clients.
- Participates and assists in development of technical proposals.
- 15 to 20 years of progressive work experience in the engineering associated with design & construction of water, sewer and storm water markets.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely with written and verbal communication.
- PE Registration is required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to perform duties with only general supervision with a capacity to exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation: to be determined based on applicant qualifications