Being 100% employee-owned directly impacts our culture: it drives our decision-making, motivates our teams, increases our productivity, improves retention, and contributes to the future success of our company. Our culture is one where we work hard for our clients and for each other - and we have fun collaborating, sharing experience and expertise, and learning along the way. We're passionate about delivering exceptional quality, elevating client relationships, enriching the careers and lives of our employee owners, and enhancing the communities where we live and serve. They strive to create an organization where people want to work. We offer a flexible work environment, paid training for required licensures, competitive benefits, bonus plans, and a company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) while supporting your professional and personal growth.
The candidate must be a strong seller, have good connections in the local and regional areas, be able to manage groups, and be entrepreneurial. The Water/Wastewater Project Manager will lead a team that consists of engineers, designers, and technicians. The successful candidate will provide the department with resources and technical guidance necessary for efficient, profitable, timely and technical project execution.
* Observe new markets, transition prior and current relationships and pursue new geographies.
* Implementation of yearly business goals as well as multi-year Strategic Business plan for the Department.
* Provide Organizational development and team building for team.
* Supervises/oversees team with responsibility for achievement of sales, revenue and profit goals.
* Develop, establish and nurture partnerships with new and existing clients.
* Develop and implement effective quality control procedures.
* Develop strategies to grow the Department in terms of total revenue, profitability, service offerings, and geographic presence.
* Initiate, support the preparation and review of proposals.
* Participate in interviews and presentations as applicable.
Education And Experience
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field.
* Professional Engineer licensure or advanced degree required.
* 8+ years' experience in Civil Engineering or related field.
* Ability to review design calculations using engineering formulas and methods.
* Ability to review documents and prepare cost estimates.
* Ability to manage multiple clients, tasks, and schedule commitments is critical.