This multi-discpline, nationally represented firm is seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Engineer to join their team alongside the National Practice Lead in St Louis, MO.
You will be required to:
- Plan and design water and wastewater systems.
- Perform various engineering and project management duties related to evaluating, planning, designing, and constructing water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- You may assist with developing project scope and schedule, project design and documentation, modelling, and construction administration
- You will have the opportunity to instruct designers and mentor less-experienced staff
- Aid in the growth of our Water/Wastewater team in St Louis.
- 5-12 years' experience of related design experience work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Professional Engineering License.
- AutoCAD experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- 401k, PTO
- Annual reviews / salary increases
- Competitive salary
- Stand-out bonus
- WFH flexibility
- Half day Fridays
- Employee ownership