This client (employee-owned) is one of the top 100 ENR consulting companies with a heavy focus on Water and environment. Roughly at 1300 employees with over 27 offices across the US they offer an abundance of technical and market specialist to bounce and share ideas with. Fast growing and looking to add another 200 staff over the next 2 years there is plenty of opportunity to grow the ranks and fast!
This is an opportunity to tuck into some of the most exciting projects with some of the largest tech companies, municipalities, and more. They are seeking both a Technical Manager and Project Manager in the Water/Wastewater sector, and I'm keen to share more details to determine which position you feel to be the better fit.
They also offer an amazing culture! The company is inclusive and believe in giving everyone an opportunity for growth - they offer extensive training, mentorship, opportunities to expand your experience in new areas, along with social events, groups and activities for staff to get involved and build strong relationships with one another.
They are also heavily invested in getting involved in new technologies and love innovation! Not afraid to adapt and explore new trends! Not only is this an amazing opportunity with career growth, projects and innovation but they also offer amazing salaries, benefits and work flexibility.
- The successful candidate should have technical and project management expertise in the field of civil and environmental engineering and have in-depth understanding of the engineering concepts associated with all types of municipal water systems including distribution system hydraulic modeling, water treatment processes and distribution systems infrastructure.
- Well versed in state and EPA regulations regarding water treatment and distribution systems.
- Knowledgeable in state bidding laws and SRF programs.
- Up to date on the latest advances in technology, regulatory trends, equipment and processes.
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills.
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, M.S. Degree preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer.