Job Title: Wastewater Project Manager
I am working with an established consultancy, that are in the market for a Project Manager to lead their wastewater department. This person will have the responsibility of applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Long standing relationships with Georgia municipalities as well as other projects all across several states (large water treatment plants, Dams and more!)
- 2+ year current project backlog
- Tailored career path - in house training programmes
- Relaxed working environment
- Hybrid working option
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including shares+ ESOP for ALL employees!
What you need:
- 7+ years civil experience
- Past management and client facing experience (preferred)
- Background working on wastewater projects
-P.E Licensed in Georgia
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply directly. Don't match all the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!