A mid-sized heavy civil construction contractor is currently seeking a W/WW Project Manager specializing in Water/Wastewater Treatment plants and pump stations. With a wide portfolio of projects including highways, bridges, Water/Wastewater facilities and marine work, this contractor is stable and continuing to grow. The W/WW Project Manager will be based out of their Philadelphia office and will concentrate on overseeing one of their largest W/WW projects.
This family owned contractor has a phenomenal local reputation as a firm that takes an interest and invests in the communities that they help. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Water/Wastewater Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, project procedures, staffing requirements, and available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project; arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan, assign duties/responsibilities and authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure work progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports from project personnel and modifies schedules/plans as needed.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of governmental agencies and subcontractors.
The Water/Wastewater Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A bachelor's degree in Civil engineering, mechanical engineering, construction management, or related degree
- 8+ years in the Water/Wastewater industry
- Familiarity with Primavera P6 and other scheduling software
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K match