Water/Wastewater Discipline Lead (20% 401k match - Remote Opportunity)
What we offer:
- Above market average pay and bonuses - including a 20% match on the 401k & up to 25% annual bonus
- Flexi-schedule, hybrid and remote working
- Medical, HAS, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
We are looking for an experienced professional who will assist with the development and growth of a water/wastewater team. Interested in experience including but not limited to water/wastewater planning and design, water quantity and quality, wastewater master planning, sewer system design, stormwater management, floodplain management, dam safety planning and design, green infrastructure planning and design, hydrologic and hydraulic modelling for open waterways and closed storm and sanitary sewers, regulatory compliance, water and wastewater system studies/reports and associated design of improvements.
Day to day responsibilities will entail meeting with clients, mentoring engineers, overseeing, and assisting with design.
Key Skills, Competencies, Expertise & Certifications Required:
- ABET - Accredited degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years technical experience
- Indiana Professional Engineering license