LVI Associates have partnered with a tier 1 general contractor looking for Project Executives to run several commercial jobs throughout the ATL area
- Oversee all construction activities of the Project Managers who you are responsible for and ensure all your and their projects are completed as safely as possible, with the highest degree of integrity, quality workmanship, on-time performance, within budget, and with satisfied clients.
- Plan, organize and manage key staff positions so as to ensure the proper utilization of assigned project personnel.
- Attend, as appropriate, project turnover meetings and provide the necessary leadership and input to ensure the sessions are as successful as possible.
- Have a complete understanding of all plans, contract and specification requirements associated with the group's projects to ensure the Company's interests are protected at all times, specific contractual obligations are adhered to and all work is completed accordingly.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with past, present and potential group clients, engineers, vendors, and other group related firms and personnel. This is done to minimize conflicts and maximize the outcomes of all group project related activities, and to nurture future project opportunities for the group.
- As necessary, attend project meetings and provide meaningful input, support and follow up.
- Assist, as necessary, with any labor relation issues in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Take immediate corrective action should an employee not follow Company policies and procedures.
- Assume a leadership role in all employee recruitment, retention and training initiatives.
- Continually monitor the safety performance of the group's projects to ensure compliance with all Company safety policies and procedures. Take immediate corrective action, whenever necessary, so as to protect employees and Company safety performance goals and initiatives.
- Actively support and participate in, as necessary, group estimating and business development activities to help achieve pre-determined group growth goals.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Executive Team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works efficiently under tight timeframes, responds to requests in a timely manner, and communicates effectively as a team player.
- Understands the importance of being able to multi-task.
- Strong project management background ideally with Commercial projects