Title: Vice President of Commercial (Capital Projects)
Summary: My client is a leading Global Company that is focused on decarbonization by operating a portfolio consisting of Biomass and Pump-hydro storage assets. My client is the largest supplier of renewable electricity in the UK and operates across 13 sites in the United States. Using Bioenergy + Carbon Capture and Storage technology to remove carbon dioxide my client announced an ambition to be carbon negative by 2030. My client is looking for a Vice President of Commercial (capital projects) to play a key role in the strategic objective to increase production capabilities in North America.
The Vice President of Commercial (Capital Projects) will be responsible for….
- Leading complex negotiations with contractors including equipment suppliers and EPC contractors to deliver the framework for the development of the projects.
- An in depth understanding of key financial/ commercial drivers and engaging with colleagues across the business.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering and Project Controls to make sure projects are managed and delivered through all phases with clear commercial management.
- Preparing and presenting economic and commercial analysis to senor stakeholders and the executive board.
- Managing a team of direct reports engaged in specific areas of the project.
The Vice President of Commercial (Capital Projects) should have experience with….
- Knowledge of the development and construction sector in the power and energy industry.
- Experience leading complex negotiations with multiple parties.
- Experience delivering commercial solutions to deliver $Ms of value to projects.
- 10+ Years of experience.
- Ability to build a collaborative relationship and network with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.