Vice President - Managing Principal
Salary Range: $165,000-$180,000
Full-service design company dedicated to the goal of making the environment better for living and working. Offering quality solutions to clients in engineering, architectural design, design-build projects, construction and program management. Looking for a role-model to serve as the community's "face of the firm" while leading the Tacoma office's Urban Development. Are you looking to make a large impact through leading, motivating, and inspiring a team of project managers.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee project managers and deliver services to clients.
- Guarantee the enforcement and adherence to corporate quality management procedures across the office.
- Supervise operations related to Project Support within the local office, including activities concerning accounts receivables.
- Identify both short and long-term opportunities for the firm in the geographic market.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Active Professional License (PE, RPLS, etc.) in Washington State
- 10+ years of design experience, 7+ years of project management experience
The firm offers flexible and competitive benefit plans.
- 401(k) and ESOP
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
If this Vice President role is interesting to you, please don't hesitate to apply.