LVI are looking for a Senior Manager/Director of Business Valuation to join a client's business valuation practice.
As a leader in the valuation practice, you will leverage your expertise to perform and manage business valuations with clients across the nation, expand your knowledge and build collaborative relationships within the firm, the practice and with clients. Further, you will have meaningful support from firm leadership for substantial professional development and career growth.
What You Will Do
· Lead, supervise and develop team members providing business valuations services.
· Manage business valuation engagements alongside other team members in various locations
· Review business valuation models and reports
· Lead management interviews, either on site or via teleconference
· Perform detailed reviews of business valuation reports
· Develop, manage and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm
A Successful Trusted Advisor Has
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ambition to be successful and is self-motivated
· A strong desire to expand an existing practice
· Extensive analytic and project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
· 5 to 10 years of experience in providing business valuation services
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel and Word
· Fair value experience
. CPA/ABV, Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)