- Minimum 5 years of (post-CPA) experience in business valuation and damages quantification
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An advanced degree in a related field a plus.
- CBV license or working toward eligibility to sit for the CBV exam is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with team members, clients, attorneys, and referral sources both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in use of technology and accounting programs.
- Experience drafting of expert reports for delivery before arbitral tribunals and judges
- Planning and execution of business valuation engagements for various clients
- Develop financial models to assist clients with common stock, business entities, and intangible assets valuation
- Supervise, train and develop engagement staff on valuation and client requirements as well as assessing staff performance
- Serve as a technical resource/subject matter expert to clients and staff on valuation team
- Preparation and review of valuation reports, exhibits, letters, and other client related documents
- Prepare for and participate in client management interviews