A dynamic, strong, and stable general contractor with a culture focused on safety and growth is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee construction of their Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP) in Virginia and Maryland. Diverse in their construction portfolio, this contractor builds is well known regionally for their work constructing highways, bridges, water and wastewater facilities.
Due to expansion and a growing backlog of work, they are seeking Senior Project Manager with Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) construction experience. Ideally the candidate would be in either Maryland or Virginia, but they are happy to help with relocation as needed.
The WWTP Senior Project Manager should have a background in Wastewater construction as well as experience managing project teams.
The Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, directing and monitoring all aspects of large and small WWTP projects
- Overseeing teams of engineers, superintendents, foreman and other specialists
- Managing RFIs, submittals, change orders ect
- Coordinating schedules, field personnel and equipment
The Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience
- Background in WWTP construction
- Experience managing crews and budgets
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands on experience
- Competitive salary + relocation if required
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401K, insurance, PTO