A highly-respected and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently seeking an Underground Utilities Superintendent for their work around the Miami-Dade County area. This contractor has an established presence around the Southern Florida area, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability in the area for the future. They are well-reputable across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent position on heavy civil projects
- Strong experience with mass civil earthwork including clearing, grading, and excavation is REQUIRED
- Strong experience with underground utilities such as water main, gravity sewer, and storm drainage is a MUST
- Experience with PCCP is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career advancement at a well-known Miami contractor
If you are interested in the Utility Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!