Utility Scale Construction/Site Manager
Summary: Great opportunity to start a career at a new, fast growing, wind and solar owner operator in the renewable energy sector. The company is based out of Houston Texas with a strong backlog of projects in the southeast. Looking for a well versed and eager site manager with ample knowledge of the industry. Site Manager will oversee the many new and exciting projects being worked across the country.
- Oversee and support preconstruction and construction of major projects
- Support the development and implementation of project execution
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure all elements of the project is executed smoothly and timely
- Have a clear understanding of all contracts necessary for the project
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, technology or business
- 10+ years of experience in the renewable energy field
- Strong multitasker who is well organized
- Well versed in Microsoft word, excel, project, Bluebeam, GIS
- Ability to work well under pressure
If interested in this manager role, please submit your updated resume to the job listing.