A top heavy civil and water/ waste water general contractor in the PNW is seeking a Superintendent specializing in underground utility installation. This Superintendent will be operating out of the Portland office and will not be required to travel often. This GC has been around for over 50 years and they have a very strong backlog. They also invest heavily into the well being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as a superintendent
- Very strong background installing underground utilities, especially water/storm/sewer
- Experience with a heavy civil and/or w/ww GC preferred
- Experience working around Portland and Metro Portland preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!