A top heavy civil and water/ wastewater general contractor in the PNW is seeking a Project Manager specializing in underground utility installation and more. This Project Manager will not be required to travel often. This GC has been around for over 50 years, and they have a very strong backlog. They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Very strong background installing underground utilities, especially water/storm/sewer
- Experience with a heavy civil and/or w/ww GC preferred
- Experience working around the Greater Seattle Area preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!