A highly reputable general contractor is currently seeking a Superintendent willing to travel in between the NC/SC area. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, commercial and industrial site development, and more, the Superintendent will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of projects.
This contractor chases work strictly between the North Carolina and South Carolina areas. They have an industry-leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and invest greatly into the health and wellbeing of their employees.
The Superintendent will be responsible for...
- Coordinating/supervising daily activities and managing crews
- Complying with federal, state and company environmental policies
- Ensuring crew safety in day-to-day operations
- Enforcing company policies where necessary
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications...
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent role
- Strong background in mass excavation/land clearing, underground utilities, and structural concrete
- Great experience working in industrial and commercial site development projects or water treatment plants
- Willing to travel for work between the areas mentioned above
The company offers the following perks/benefits…
- Competitive salary + bonus incentives
- Company vehicle, gas allowance, and per diem (when necessary)
- Full insurance coverage
- 401k match
- Better work/life balance
- Great opportunity for career advancement within a family-type atmosphere
If you are interested in the Travelling Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!