A highly reputable general contractor is currently seeking a Project Engineer willing to travel around the US. With a wide portfolio of projects including road, bridge, heavy highway, dam, excavation, grading, site development, and more, the Superintendent will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of projects.
This contractor chases work across the US and the superintendent is expected to travel often and when needed. They have an industry-leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and invest greatly into the health and well being of their employees.
The PE will be responsible for...
- Document control
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Safety management
- Project estimating
The PE should have the following qualifications...
- Minimum 1 years experience working as a FE or PE
- Strong background in heavy civil construction
- Willing to travel for work between the areas mentioned above
The company offers the following perks/benefits…
- Competitive salary + bonus incentives
- Per diem
- Full insurance coverage
- 401k match
- Better work/life balance
- Stock options
- Great opportunity for career advancement within a family-type atmosphere
If you are interested in the Traveling Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!