A well-known General Contractor is looking to bring on a Traveling Superintendent to their team for the work they have coming up all over North Carolina. With multiple bridge rehabilitation projects coming up, this contractor is seeking a Superintendent with a strong background in concrete repair projects in particular. They are also reputable across the East Coast for their work on NCDOT projects and have a great foundation of long-term employees that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of Field Experience on bridge projects
- 5+ years in a Superintendent or Management-level role
- Strong background with structural concrete and concrete repair work in particular
- Experience with NCDOT projects is preferred
- Willingness to travel from project to project around North Carolina
- Willingness to adhere to company values and principles
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Full insurance package including medical, dental, vision, and long and short term disability
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Lodging and per diem when traveling out of range from their home
- Opportunity for career advancement at a reputable contractor across the East Coast
If you are interested in the Traveling Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply.