This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that is involved in a variety of projects. This position provides lots of exposure to a range of exciting and complex projects!
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering and be a registered Professional Engineer.
- The candidate should also have 10+ years of experience in this discipline and experience with project management and accounting software.
- This position could be in any of our Northern Offices in Indiana.
- In this position, the candidate will:Apply a thorough knowledge of current practices related to the organization.
- Apply knowledge acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
- Serve as a technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods.
- Supervise work groups which may include engineers and technicians, and other office personnel.
- Review operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures.
- In addition, proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, along with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to work well individually or as part of a team is essential.
Benefits: This is an employee owned firm committed to enriching the experience and investing in the growth of their own people!
In addition to our ESOP, you will be provided a 401(k) plan, rich coverage for major medical insurance, basic life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, generous vacation and sick leave, Student Loan Repayment benefit, and several others.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws