A top 20 General Contractor nationwide is currently looking for a Heavy Civil QCM for their work in the metro Atlanta area. With an established presence in the area and a consistent backlog of GDOT work, there will be plenty of backlog and job stability going forward. They also have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Quality Control Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on heavy civil construction projects
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a QA/QC position
- Strong experience with heavy highway/bridge construction is REQUIRED
- Experience with GDOT is highly preferred
- Willingness to adhere to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + generous bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Great opportunity for upward mobility at a renown GC across the nation!
If you are interested in the Bridge Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!