An extremely reputable firm within North Carolina and the entire US is looking for a Transportation Project Manager to come in and begin leading projects for the team.
This firm is very invested within transportation, with over 65% of the firm working within the transporation rhelm. They have extensive work within both Design-Build, and other focuses for the team.
- Lead transportation projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Develop design solutions
- Mentor junior engineers and technical staff on design projects
- Understand NCDOT and City of Charlotte standards
- Knowledge of highway design standards and guidelines
- Serve as liasion between clients and the firm
- North Carolina PE is a MUST
- 10+ years of experience in design and/or highway engineering
- Bachelor's Degree or similar in Civil Engineering
- Proficient with Microstation/ Geopak/ and InRoads
- Strong understanding of AASHTO
- Experience working with the City of Charlotte
- Experience with OpenRoads
- Experience with alternate project delivery