A top Civil Engineering Consulting Firm in the Midwest Market is looking for a Transportation Practice Leader to step into their office leadership and help guide a growing team. Your key focus will be to expand the team's practice in Ohio. This person will be a critical part of the team in developing and maintaining relationships with clients throughout Ohio.
This is a great opportunity for a firm that has already established themselves in the market, and has continued to grow their teams, respectively. This person will be the Ohio Transportation Practice Leader, and has the opportunity to grow and build the team as they see fit.
Day to day duties:
- Work with leadership and local teams to develop business strategy within Ohio
- Build and maintain relationships with future and existing clients
- Mentor younger staff on best practices regarding design and project management
- Provide senior level engineers mentor-ship on client management and leadership
- 15+ years of experience in transportation engineering, including some experience in business development
- PE in the State of Ohio
- Preferred: BS in Civil Engineering
A Few Company Highlights:
- highly competitive pay
- Very enjoyable office culture (verified by employees!)
- Commitment to an actual work-life balance (weekly hours!)
- flexible WFH structure
- attractive bonus program
While this specific position ideally sits in their Columbus Office Location, if you're experience lines up there is potential to also work in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Maumme, Toledo, and even Indiana locations!
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!