a Top 10 ENR Firm is looking for a Transportation Planning Group Director to join their team in Atlanta! This person will lead a multidisciplinary team that includes NEPA and Environmental planning, Traffic, tolling, and ITS, as well as other parts of the traffic team.
A few things you should know about the firm:
- ESOP Program
- Very competitive 401k match with the group
- Above market salary
- Exciting projects that are some of the most well sought after in the state
- Ability to move up in a well-respected firm within GDOT
This person will be in charger of the supervision and direction of projects, budget, and coordination of the group. This person will manage multiple teams, and operate budgets on GDOT projects. You are responsible for hiring, recruitment, and development of department staff within the group, including Project Managers, Department Managers, and younger engineering staff. You will also handle Project Delivery, and will actively manage and assign project activities to team members within your departments.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field
- 4 years of supervisory experience
- 12+ years of practical experience
- PE highly preferred