We have a current opportunity for a Transportation Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Orlando. For further information about this position please apply.
Seasoned professionals and recent graduates find enduring and rewarding careers beyond just work. We provide employees with a great working environment. We value and value our employees. We provide comprehensive benefits, superior 401K customization, and support to help your employees succeed at work and at home.
Typical responsibilities include local business development efforts, marketing efforts, project design, and project management. Local administrative tasks are typically performed under the direction of the Florida Regional Office.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in assigned territories.
- Accountable to her manager/technical her staff in pursuing business development and marketing opportunities in the Orlando office area.
- If you already have relationships with key decision makers, assist other regional managers with business development in other regions.
- Work with your Orlando office manager and Human Resources to discuss staffing needs, utilization, recruitment and training needs.
- Frequent contact with customers in Orange-Her County and the surrounding area, responding directly to customer inquiries when necessary and escalating inquiries to responsible managers when necessary Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure that customer requests are met.
- Assist in the preparation of project-specific proposals and participate in project interviews.
- Sales of works within and outside the region - implementation of a formal prosecution process.
- Engage prospects, understand their problems, and identify opportunities to support those customers.
- Ensure that client managers are in frequent contact with their clients. Monitor program billing and marketing costs.
- Complete or participate in the planning of civil engineering projects as required.
- Provide training and mentoring to design staff
- Florida Registered Professional Engineer. valid driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Over 12 years of his experience in the design and project management of stormwater and general construction projects
- General Business He has the ability to read, analyze, and interpret journals, trade publications, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business documents and proposals.
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from other managers, clients, customers and the public.
- Good technical writing skills
- Excellent writing, verbal, computer and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment