A consistently ranked ENR Top 200 Design firm is offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead their roadway design efforts of the firm's transportation engineering practice. Please see below for qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience in providing roadway design services across numerous markets
- Proficiency in MicroStation/InRoads and/or AutoCAD;
- Diverse roadway geometric design, pavement design, construction document preparation, Right-of-Way Plan preparation and regulation knowledge in Pennsylvania.
- Extensive experience in PennDOT Plan Preparation and the PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit (HOP) process
- Experience in site grading and drainage, hydrology and hydraulics, stormwater management, Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control, and Utilities.
- PE required
For further information about this position please apply.